Cart Changes: You Fixed What Wasn't Broken

What I loved about the shopping cart was that if I didn’t purchase something right away it automatically saved it. This was really helpful—I could add the item later or delete if I changed my mind. Now, if I don’t save it immediately it is lost. 

QVC: It is clear that you didn’t ask your customers about their shopping experience before implementing this change. UNDO and put it back to the way it was. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Cart Changes: You Fixed What Wasn't Broken

Oh NO, say it ain't so!

Honored Contributor

Yep, it IS so.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Just click on 'Save for Later"

Honored Contributor

@Darlink wrote:

Just click on 'Save for Later"

@Darlink 

We know that.

As the OP states, if you add something to your cart while you continue shopping, if it is an hour later since you put the first item in the cart, it just disappears, rather than being moved automatically to your 'saved for later' list, like it used to be.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@wendyjm wrote:

What I loved about the shopping cart was that if I didn’t purchase something right away it automatically saved it. This was really helpful—I could add the item later or delete if I changed my mind. Now, if I don’t save it immediately it is lost. 

QVC: It is clear that you didn’t ask your customers about their shopping experience before implementing this change. UNDO and put it back to the way it was. 

I'm not effected by the change you refer to since I tend to put things into my cart right before I follow thru and make the purchase.

I just tap things onto the Wish List as I browse. When I'm ready to follow up, read details and reviews, watch video, check my budget, and make my decision, the items I tapped are waiting there.

QVC didn't have to ask their customers, since the way shoppers use the cart, length of time items are in the cart, etc before making the purchase is a series of clicks, and every click tells them what they need to know.

Respected Contributor

FWIW, I put two items in my cart earlier as a test and they DO now show up in my saved section. So, for now, this does not seem to be an issue for me on a laptop computer using Chrome. Really, really hope it stays that way, QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

@wendyjm wrote:

Yes, Ma'am!Woman LOL

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Oh NO, say it ain't so!

lol!