Regular Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

She's too bossy.  But she bosses with a very professional voice.

@Johnnyeager  I agree that she is bossy.  And in the background as the vendor is speaking, she is always making noises, like uhuh, yeah, etc.  She is never quiet and it is so distracting.  She just can't wait to talk again.  She is condescending.

Very condescening..

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

She's too bossy.  But she bosses with a very professional voice.

@Johnnyeager  I agree that she is bossy.  And in the background as the vendor is speaking, she is always making noises, like uhuh, yeah, etc.  She is never quiet and it is so distracting.  She just can't wait to talk again.  She is condescending.

Exactly !!

I must be in the minority, but I can't stand her voice, or rather the way she over pronounces words.  

Frequent Contributor

On the D&Co. shows she wants to model every item, insisting that someone run and get her size.  There is a reason they have models!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

D& Co. coming up here at 10 central time.

Gary, is a keeper. When Carolyn starts acting giddy he trys to keep

stuff on track

Esteemed Contributor

I like Carolyn,she's a good saleswoman. A pro.  No funky glasses or talking at warp speed while admiring herself in the camera. She acts mature not trying to be a middle aged hipster.

Everybody has their own favorite hosts and that's good.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@jeffie24 wrote:

On the D&Co. shows she wants to model every item, insisting that someone run and get her size.  There is a reason they have models!!

CG wants to model the clothes because she thinks her fans will buy because she is wearing them. I don't know if they do or not, I'm not a fan and never buy anything when she's hosting.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie

[ Edited ]

@summergal1 wrote:
Please let Carolyn Gracie host more shows in the evening. Great personality. She informs and knows what see speaks of. So tired of the evening circus every night. ❤️

@summergal1   I agree!  I like Carolyn and she is one of the few hosts that I take the time to watch if she is presenting something I'm interested in.  

I like that she models the D & C clothing.  Not everyone is a size xxs in Spanx leggings.  I am soooo sick of hearing the hosts say "I'm in the XXS" !!  Really?? Does anyone care?? If so, I'm in the minority on that one.  

I like her voice and her "in charge" persona.  I do not care for the pajama parties and running all over the set in stilletos talking 90 miles an hour, or just talking nonesense.  

If and when I watch QVC it is to shop.  I want the information on the product and I want to see it up close.  I don't care what the hosts do every night after work or what they wear to do it in.

I'm probably in the minority again, but if I want to be entertained, I'll watch a real TV program.  

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@jeffie24 wrote:

CG wants to model the clothes because she thinks her fans will buy because she is wearing them. I don't know if they do or not, I'm not a fan and never buy anything when she's hosting.

@blackhole99  On that statement, I respectfully disagree.  Carolyn has said many times on air that not everyone is an XXS and some of the ladies enjoy seeing how the garment fits in a size large.  I ,for one, am one of those ladies.  I get so tired of watching the videos and the host immediately says "I'm in the XXS."   Well, everything looks good in an XXS, but not everything looks good in a large.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@jeffie24 wrote:

@blackhole99  On that statement, I respectfully disagree.  Carolyn has said many times on air that not everyone is an XXS and some of the ladies enjoy seeing how the garment fits in a size large.  I ,for one, am one of those ladies.  I get so tired of watching the videos and the host immediately says "I'm in the XXS."   Well, everything looks good in an XXS, but not everything looks good in a large.   

@Georgiagrama  Respectfully, you just proved my point. All you got from my post was that I don't care for CG and you reacted to that, that's what you disagree with.

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@jeffie24 wrote:

@blackhole99  ITA

~ Hope in TN ~