Highlighted
Contributor

Please continue to have Caroline and Dan together on Sunday mornings. They work so well together! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@a10ecgirlDid they change the partnership in this show host line-up, ?  Or is it just for Vacation replacements ?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Pass.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Caroline & Dan

[ Edited ]
 @a10ecgirl wrote:

Please continue to have Caroline and Dan together on Sunday mornings. They work so well together! 

I’ll second that motion! I’ve really missed Carolyn and Dan on Sunday mornings. Please bring this show back on a regular basis. It’s a welcome break from the overload of clothes, accessories and beauty items. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Smart move QVC, Carolyn and Dan together are absolutely the best, their humor together makes for a great blend and a great show...Keep them just where they are on a regular basis!  The best!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Dan just said it was the "re-launch of Carolyn & Dan," so it sounds like there are more shows in the schedule for the two of them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They always were a good pair.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I Like them together too!  It seems like they are actually friends (in real life).

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Caroline & Dan

[ Edited ]

Carolyn and Dan have always come across to me as honest and real; nothing phoney about these two hosts.  I have been a long time fan of Dan since he started. I also agree that they work well together.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hey QVC, please bring back Sunday mornings with Caroline and Dan together. I thought there was an announcement that they would be back together full time in November but I haven't seen that happen. Pat is nice but I would love to see Caroline and Dan back together, they interact so well together and are genuinely friends both on and off the air.