Carole Hochman Individual Pieces

I absolutely love the fact that Carole Hochman has come out with tall sets for those of us who need them.  I recently ordered all 4 colors of a set in size 2X because that is what I need for the upper body.

However, I don't require a 2X in the bottoms so therefore I had to send them all back!

Please, please, Carole consider putting out separate pieces so that we can mix and match for those of us who don't have perfectly sized bodies!

Respected Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman Individual Pieces

I've been requesting this for years!  I'm a bigger size on top and smaller on the bottom...so frustrating and hard to find pj's to fit😤

Honored Contributor

@My Silkies Mom wrote:

I absolutely love the fact that Carole Hochman has come out with tall sets for those of us who need them.  I recently ordered all 4 colors of a set in size 2X because that is what I need for the upper body.

However, I don't require a 2X in the bottoms so therefore I had to send them all back!

Please, please, Carole consider putting out separate pieces so that we can mix and match for those of us who don't have perfectly sized bodies!

@My Silkies Mom

Great idea!  I vote yes to separates.

Honored Contributor

A hearty, resounding YES! from me on this as well, but don't hold your breath. No company seems to want to do this with PJs even in b&m stores. Oh, you might get a small choice of tops & bottoms, but they won't match with cute prints like PJ sets. I hate it. I was even willing to consider a set with too-big bottoms, but none of the sets had drawstring waists, only elastic, and that would never work.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all