Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can we dispense with the personal hygiene on air demos?

Nothing more appetizing then watching JT trimming her nose hair. Good way to diet because I have no desire to eat for a week after seeing that.

Respected Contributor

Wow, after reading all this, glad I didn't watch yesterday. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ninjawifewrote:

@PookI have a feeling your right. If they did not demonstrate how to use the product, people would be complaining that they did not know how to use it b/c they didn't see it demonstrated.

I'm SURE that ALL personal hygiene products QVC sells come with DIRECTIONS, so there is NO NEED for demonstrations.

Frequent Contributor

Omg yesss thank you for saying it.. the feet scraping skeeves me out.

Honored Contributor

Things like this don't make it on my list of things to complain about. We all use products like these so why wouldn't a shopping channel sell them. It's called life.

Super Contributor

WARNING! I'm about to gross everyohe out!

Be thankful they don't sell condoms. "Here's a male model for a demonstration" "Here's the statics..." "We have great reviews on this product" "Oh, we have John on the phone to say hello to us about this product" Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

I'm waiting for the Q to pick up Lume products.  They just keep lowering their standards.

Esteemed Contributor

No idea this was going on since it is probably one of the reasons I don't watch much anymore.  They have too much time on their hands.  Perhaps the powers in charge should add more products per hour making it impossible for all the things that are nonsense  taking up time.  Presentations should be quick and to the point without drama of any kind.  

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 .............Dont bet the farm on it.  Why do you think companies have to put on their bleach bottles do not drink?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

No idea this was going on since it is probably one of the reasons I don't watch much anymore.  They have too much time on their hands.  Perhaps the powers in charge should add more products per hour making it impossible for all the things that are nonsense  taking up time.  Presentations should be quick and to the point without drama of any kind.  

Amen!  Couldn't agree with you more.  5-10 minutes on an item is more than enough.