Trusted Contributor

Can the Q have a Midnight Madness sale?

I noticed there are people on these forums between 12:00 midnight and 3:00 a.m. I think they're called insomniacs.  Sometimes it's me too. Maybe the Q could consider a Midnight Madness sale to interest us.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can the Q have a Midnight Madness sale?

When I am on here late at night I am usually tying to get to sleep do I don't want to watch anything that could keep me awake.I think the idea is a good one for those who are viewing though and a great way for the q to unload some merchandise.

Esteemed Contributor

@newname0   I am always up till 2 or 3 am.  I think I am part bat.  I can be tired all day and at midnight wide awake.   It is not just me it is the whole family.  One good thing about that, I can always find someone on facebook from my family to talk to.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

When I am on here late at night I am usually tying to get to sleep do I don't want to watch anything that could keep me awake.I think the idea is a good one for those who are viewing though and a great way for the q to unload some merchandise.

I was on here late and then stupid me started watching a show on that seriel killer Jeffry Dohmer.   Man I knew who he was, and I knew he ate parts of his victims, but man I had no idea that he cooked them.    Long story short I didn't fall asleep till 7 am.   Won't do that again.