Contributor

Re: Can't we all just get along?

Bluefinch-thanks, you got exactly what I was meaning and said it better.

Frequent Contributor

Absolutely not. It is so sad.😓

Honored Contributor

I am noticing negative bordering on nasty comments coming from some surprising people.

Contributor

Very well articulated....congrats to you and I enjoyed reading your opinion.  You are right, there are so many more important things to get worked up about.  If you don't like a show anymore or a host, you hold the power to turn it off or change the channel.  Be kind, be a good human being.  If we all could just get that down, what a much nicer world we would live in. 

I love QVC and I will continue watching, and purchasing.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I find interesting is the hosts that generate the majority of the negative comments have a way of creating the most "drama".....There's the "cat incident", the "dog and children" incident, one shares how she doesnt shower every day, then there's a host that admits she doesn't like to wear pants, isn't really into handbags, another talks more about her daughters than the products., another loves to share stories on air about people she knows that are terminally ill, another breaks down in tears on her Facebook Page, because the TSV sold out early and QVC asked the host to come in 30 minutes earlier (the incident was quickly resolved by a host already in the studio willing to help out with the shows early start---no drama needed).....So hosts themselves can "stir the pot".....

It's funny how those hosts that conduct their job in a professional manner, are well groomed, keep most of their private lifes to themselves, and give good product info to the viewers without the silliness or drama, seem to be the receipients of positive comments and compliments.....Maybe some hosts can learn a lesson from this and there would be far less negative chatter on the board....🤔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

“If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” -George Patton

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

The drama queens always get the attention, even if its negative attention.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

@Spurt 

The drama queens always get the attention, even if its negative attention.  

@Catch71 

Yep, either on-air or on their Facebook or Instagram Pages some seem to bring up things that start the attention process--positive or negative.....Meanwhile other hosts that aren't controversial, are content to post things like----recipes,  upcoming show sneaks,  perhaps an inspirational quote...or an occasional vacation photo...mundane stuff...

Respected Contributor

to the OP: of course we can, but some choose not to.

Funny you should mention that because I recently recorded a medical show about the last hours of Rodney King.