New Contributor

AGAIN I say: why do models wear so many black products?  QVC HAS to know that viewers cannot see black fabrics on screen!  Most offerings have at least one option in a lighter color that would show features.  I may have an older television, but no technology makes black/dark easy to view.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can’t see the products

@AT in Indy wrote:

AGAIN I say: why do models wear so many black products?  QVC HAS to know that viewers cannot see black fabrics on screen!  Most offerings have at least one option in a lighter color that would show features.  I may have an older television, but no technology makes black/dark easy to view.

@AT in Indy   I agree... It's impossible to see any details on black clothing.  

Respected Contributor

So true.  Another thing that surprises me is that the models worry more about how THEY look than whether we can see the entire features of the item.  They put their long hair in front on both sides, completely covering the top of the blouse/jacket/cardigan and we can't see what kind of collar is offered and how it looks on the shoulders, etc.

Trusted Contributor

@santorini wrote:

So true.  Another thing that surprises me is that the models worry more about how THEY look than whether we can see the entire features of the item.  They put their long hair in front on both sides, completely covering the top of the blouse/jacket/cardigan and we can't see what kind of collar is offered and how it looks on the shoulders, etc.

The long hair thing is so annoying; I'm amazed that the producers can't see that this is a problem.

Respected Contributor

I so agree about both issues.

Even looking online I always look at a lighter color to see it better.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it is because black is suppose to make you look slimmer.  I have noticed that most of the host always wear black as well but yet they will tell us the Green is my favorite....LOL!!! 

The hair situation, poor Courtney is the worst and I am not bashing, but I watched her last night and it appeared that her hair was getting on her nerves she kept adjusting it, I wish she would just take off the extensions and go natural, she is an attractive young lady that does not need all the fake things to make her attractive.

Honored Contributor

These complaints have been discussed before but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

A lot of times the host will pull out a black item or hang it in front  knowing full well we cant see it that well on our TV's.

Its almost as if they do it on purpose.

The models hair is another gripe.  This has been a complaint too but nothing is done about it.

There are times I just dont understand QVC management.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)