Respected Contributor

Re: Can someone please get control of the web site?

@Carmie wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

I use my iPad also, and have trouble all the time. I want to see a different picture and you click on it and nothing happens.

@Carmie wrote:

I have no problems with QVC's website.  I use Safari on my IPad and type in the address.

Maybe the app has problems.

Are use my iPad also, and have trouble all the time. I want to see a different picture and you click on it and nothing happens.

Do you use QVC's app?  

yes. I am using the App. It actually shouldn’t make any difference either you should be able to click on the reviews, I also can’t get the pictures to work.

Honored Contributor

I think they're closing down the boards and just letting everything slide

Respected Contributor

@txmaggie I have the exact same problem. QVC should get their website fixed...needs a complete overhaul. Get a new It department

Trusted Contributor

I've had trouble here today. Won't respond and very slow. Hope the boards don't close down. I would miss everyone.

Honored Contributor

I am on a MacBook Air...using Safari....I have been having issues as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I think they're closing down the boards and just letting everything slide

I wouldn't be at all surprised, @SharkE, if that's not coming sooner than later as it has happened with other website forums.   I've posted something similar on other threads.   I think the fact that the problem with the site taking forever to access most of our profiles (a problem that the moderators have said affects them, too) has been allowed to remain since last November is a very bad sign.   Other issues are stacking up, one by one. 

I agree with others, today came to us with the messages "Your request is currently being processed..." and that the server isn't responding; difficulty adding hearts, editing, or submitting posts;  product reviews missing one minute, there the next; a longer delay in loading product pages; and more.   This is becoming a growing mess...  an imbroglio...  a confused heap of trouble.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo.  I agree. Awful problems here. Message boards have been discontinued at many sites. I think that may happen here. I would be sorry as I have been here an awfully long time and would miss it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It seems to work better on our desktop than it does on my iPad.  I can't get any reviews on my iPad, and it takes forever to switch photos/colors for an item.  I just thought it was because my iPad is old.  lol

I am not using the app either, just the website.

Trusted Contributor

I'm with you 500% on all of these points! I think you should post this in the suggestion box, I did. We have to let them know what gripe's us!

Occasional Contributor

Glad we're in agreement.  I experimented this morning. I use Chrome as my default browser. Today I tried running QVC thru Microsoft Edge and it worked perfectly.  Hmmmm.  Gosh I hate changing browers since I have everything all set up already in Chrome.  Maybe I'll just use the MS Edge to do my QVC shopping.  What a PITA.  LOL