New Contributor

Can food items have all ingredients and allergens listed?

Hello,

Can food products have all of the ingredients and allergens listed? 

I have food allergies, and one of my children takes medication that has interactions with various herbs, spices, and food items. All too often I see an item listed that looks interesting - but when I check to verify it is safe to eat, the necessary information is not included. Which means it is not something I will buy.

One example is the Corey's BBQ listed in new items today. There is no allergen, ingediants, or nutritional information included.

Thank You.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can food items have all ingredients and allergens listed?

@Nshefsky @I'm in complete agreement with you. I also want ingredients for any cosmetics, skin care or items you put on or into your body. I won't buy anything unless I know what's in it. 

Honored Contributor

@Nshefsky I would suggest going to the website of the product you are interested in. They almost always have very complete information as to these matters.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because due to active link to another retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nshefsky - Welcome to the forums! I totally agree that it is important to have all the ingredients and nutritional details listed for food items, but some vendors are better than others at providing that information to QVC, which can be especially frustrating with limited-time deals.

If you post a request for this information in the Customer Care forum with a specific item number, sometimes the moderators have been able to pass along a message to the appropriate internal department to either check the product and update the description based on the packaging or reach out to the vendor for an update. I hope this works for you. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

@Nshefsky wrote:

Hello,

Can food products have all of the ingredients and allergens listed? 

I have food allergies, and one of my children takes medication that has interactions with various herbs, spices, and food items. All too often I see an item listed that looks interesting - but when I check to verify it is safe to eat, the necessary information is not included. Which means it is not something I will buy.

One example is the Corey's BBQ listed in new items today. There is no allergen, ingediants, or nutritional information included.

Thank You.

Is this the info you were looking for?1C2F9B13-9827-491C-911C-5B763823D0B9.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

D87D9C4D-CF0B-43FF-88D8-18A83C235CE3.jpeg