Trusted Contributor

Re: Can Shawn PLEASE Talk About Sizing???

Couldn't pay me to watch Shawn. 

Honored Contributor

I'm frustrated about the lack of product information too.  I don't really care what they talk about if they explain the products.

But in the hosts' defense, they aren't given all the details (especially about sizing) on their cards like they used to have.  QVC expects everyone to go to the website for further information.  Which is yet another frustration of mine since most of the time that has no more information than the hosts!😖

I will say that I think certain hosts are, if not actually encouraged to "entertain", they're not being discouraged to do so.  Some hosts can manage to at least tell what sizes the models are wearing, so they do bear some responsibility.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

Just a sales tactic. They know what is on the show because she talks about about the meeting they had beforehand. It's insulting to the customer.  Jane is too busy talking about her daughters & Shawn grilling Candace about her personal life.

I saw that Shawn was grilling Candace about her personal life. It looked to me Candace was a little uncomfortable. 

Shawn likes to be buddies with the celebrities @Effie54 .

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54  I didn't see the show with Candace and Shawn.  I'm sure next time, Candace will be prepared if she's questioned.  

Esteemed Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@Effie54  I didn't see the show with Candace and Shawn.  I'm sure next time, Candace will be prepared if she's questioned.  

Candace did very well, but Shawn asked more questions than she did showcase the items. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

Just a sales tactic. They know what is on the show because she talks about about the meeting they had beforehand. It's insulting to the customer.  Jane is too busy talking about her daughters & Shawn grilling Candace about her personal life.

I saw that Shawn was grilling Candace about her personal life. It looked to me Candace was a little uncomfortable. 

Shawn like to be buddies with the celebrities @Effie54 .

Most definitely. 

Trusted Contributor

Easy to understand why Shawn didn't last as a serious news anchor in Tampa.  She was canned while the ink was still wet on her contract.

Contributor

I completely agree. The host actually told someone who was off camera that she was wanting her phone and even left the shot to get her phone.
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I know I can look myself, but when things are selling out quickly (CCB show), it would help.

I was interested in the sweater she showed, but wasn't planning on it and was trying to figure out sizing when it sold out.  Smiley Frustrated

@beach-mom 

Why not post this on Shawn's facebook page .... it'll definitely get her attention there.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - I would, but I don't have Facebook! A good friend of mine had a bad experience shortly after Facebook was opened to everyone, instead of the original college group. After that I wanted no part of it.