Highlighted

Camper/Camping Equipment

[ Edited ]

More and more people are buying campers and camping.  Please consider selling camping equipment or camper sized items.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Camper/Camping Equipment

@CookieCooks.  Have you discovered Camping World?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I placed an order for flannel RV sheets from QVC (I did a search on “RV sheets” to find them). I bought brown which are now sold out. Wedgewood Blue is still in stock. I was very happy with the quality and fit of the RV sheets (these sheets are designed to fit the RV mattresses, they are not Queen sized sheets that you would buy for your regular home mattress). The fit was perfect for our RV mattress. Please restock these, QVC, in all colors. Great purchase.

Contributor

What a great suggestion! Camping world does have a good selection but they are even more expensive than QVC at least in our area. Also thanks for the tip on the sheets. We have been using standard queen sized sheets. Didn’t even realize QVC had RV sized sheets.

YES QVC!  A a CAMPING/RV category of products would be great. Compact cooking utensils, rv sheets, compact grills and storage containers would be a great place to start. I could go on but I will stop here.

Honored Contributor

I own a camper.  We buy a lot of our stuff from Amazon.  Or just do a google search on what you want to purchase and see who has a better price.

I cannot imagine QVC would have a competitive price on camping gear.