Honored Contributor

Cameras, please come in closer so I can see before I buy.

Cameras please come in closer. I just had to comb through many Susan Graver videos. I wanted to see a necklace the host was wearing during a Linea show. I had to view three full videos from this show before I could actually see the linea neckace the host was wearing. Shots were too far from the host and all the products in the shows. I’m tired of this. DON’T  YOU  WANT  TO SELL ME STUFF? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cameras, please come in closer so I can see before I buy.

The things people expect.

Esteemed Contributor

What Linea item were you watching? Give us a clue and we'll watch the video, too. We'll be happy to help, but we need additional information. You haven't given us any details of the necklace to help you.  Or, look up Linea Jewelry on line. All of his jewelry will be there if it is still in stock . . . and it may be on sale!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

They'll do extreme close-ups if the item is being sold in that show.  If it's just being worn by somebody for decorationl, or in Louis' case, as a tease for something coming in the future, they don't feature it in close ups.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Hi Kachina. I know which necklace it is. I just wanted a chance to look at it on a person. I’ve seen the QVC photo of it and the sales information. My point for my post is that the cameras are always too far away and QVC needs to have more shots closer ( not close up shots) to the hosts and models. Thanks for trying to help.