Occasional Contributor

Please please please QVC bring us some beautiful Cameos! I love Cameos and would love to see a show dedicated to these beautiful classic pieces! Just like pearls they NEVER go out of style! I think they would sell really well. 

Honored Contributor

@Curlyq  For some reason I can't see that happening on QVC.  Vendor Michael Valatutti on Evine does bring cameos in his Gems en Vogue collection.  He has even had a carver on his program to demonstrate the art.  He's had some nice ones. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Curlyq  They have Amedeo cameos on HSN.  Beautifully carved in Italy, though the jewelry may be assembled in China.  Regardless, I have one and I love it!!   They are reasonably priced and have a large assortment.  Happy shopping!!

Honored Contributor

Curlyq, I also have an Amedeo cameo from HSN. It is interestingly set, and seems to draw compliments...

I love cameos too.

Valued Contributor

WHEN MY HUBBY WAS IN ITALY IN THE NAVY  HE BOUGHT ME 6 BEAUTIFUL CAMEOS     I STILL HAVE THEM MY GRANDS WILL GET THEM 

Occasional Contributor
I just love them. I have several from Hsn, and one hand carved from another vendor. I would love to see Q bring in a variety of cameos..blue agate, Sardonyx, etc..