Trusted Contributor
Why isn't qvc doing customer service call backs like hsn. I've been on hold for 2 hrs now
Honored Contributor

They really should.  Especially since it's been so hard to get a hold of them lately.

Esteemed Contributor

How can they call you back if you've been on hold for 2 hours.  They will get a busy signal if and when they do try.........to call you back?

Honored Contributor

@willomenia   Do a live chat, they've always answered immediately for me, answered my concerns whatever they may have been, no problem. Easy to use.

Wait time for me is about 8 minutes, that's it.  If nothing, hang up.

Honored Contributor

If they can't keep up with the incoming calls, when would they have time to do call backs?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

How can they call you back if you've been on hold for 2 hours.  They will get a busy signal if and when they do try.........to call you back?

no, with hsn you request a call back when your call would have been answered and you hang up. called me back in 15 minutes.i was on hold at qvc for 2 hrs and still didn;t answer my call.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD    Live chat has not worked for months.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@willomenia @can the mods help you?  

I don’t shop hsn. But I’ve never heard they spend to support forums and mods like we have here. Do they also do that?

Honored Contributor

I beg to differ. I just checked to make certain, they're there but busy - no doubt if people are waiting on hold for hours.   @Kachina624 

@willomenia   You can also send CS an email. You will get a response back usually in about 2-3 days.

Esteemed Contributor

@willomenia - When I need customer service, I'd say I only call about 2% of the time. I've found that I get much quicker, more comprehensive results by sending an email to the social team: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. They have specialized training to handle a wide variety of issues, and it has never taken them longer than two hours to reply to my messages (and I'd say the average response time is actually closer to 20 minutes). Give it a try—and good luck!