New Contributor

I have been a customer with QVC for years an I appreciate when you have contest to enter. The problem is how you have it set up. I have never seen any contest were you have to make sure that you enter at least one minute after the time that you entered the day before. Example enter 2p.m. Tuesday an have to wait till 2:01 p.m.to enter Wednesday. All contest that I enter are always from 12 midnite to 12 midnite the next day, entering at anytime during this time frame.

Respected Contributor

Image result for emoji really

Honored Contributor

I agree with OP.  

i find it odd that a contest would be set up this way.  It's quite inconvenient having to remember when you  entered the day before.  Last week I tried off and on one day but the submit and I am not a robot buttons were missing.  I finally was able to access later in the day.  I usually check out QVC early every morning and unless I want to order something might not go back to this site.  Any other sites that have contests you can enter daily go by date and use the time zone of location of the business.  

Honored Contributor

@seamoon  Many daily entry sweeps are set up this way.  It is not at all uncommon.