Super Contributor

I recently purchased 2 pairs of Clarks sandals on clearance.  The first pair was at least 2 sizes too big, but in a box that said it was my size.  Today I received the second pair and they are not a good fit either.  Clarks was always known for quality.  QVC should disclose if there's a sizing problem, even on clearance or 'as-is'!  Clearance used to mean end of a line, not sizing problems, but lately I can't rely on QVC.  The prices are going sky high, the service is not as good, even customer service isnt like it was.  Where are the extra profits going?  

Super Contributor

can't trust anyone that has 40.00 shorts and 60.00+ tshirts

Honored Contributor

I know what Clark's you are talking about.  The price was great,

When every size and every color is available and the product is "as is" that is a red flag.  I saw that and didn't order.

I am sorry this happened to you. Yes, QVC should have mentioned that the shoes were seconds, but I suppose they figured that their "As Is" description would protect them from appearing to be trying to pull the wool over on somone.

If you like Earth Shoes, they are having a big sale on their website.  The shoes on sale ship for free and can be returned.  The shoes on final sale ship for free, but cannot be returned.

I got 4 pairs this week for a give away price.  They arrived in perfect condition, and were true to size. The sizes and colors are now broken, but the deals are amazing.