QVC Customer Care

Re: CAN YOU PLEASE TALK TO SUSAN GRAVER TO LOWER HER PRICING?

Occasional Contributor

I too totally agree, everything in her sales is from 40 and up, a bit pricy for us retired women who would love to buy but I already spent my entire months social security check on her clothing, and if you all want me to purchase more, then you got to get the prices to a bit lower.. i know her clothes made in phillipines are done well, but listen peeps, you need to start lowering prices or we will all go someplace else to buy like patchingtons.

Respected Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

I don't understand the cost of her line.  Cheap fabric, and I don't consider her a designer, she's a mass marketer.  Go to Walmart, they sell clothes made out of the same fabric.  No matter what she claims it to be, it's just cheap to work with polyester.  I won't pay that price to look like I shop at Walmart.

YOU NEED TO SEE AN EYE DOCTOR!!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree that QVC pricing fir cheap pants and tops has gotten way out of control.  I no longer will purchase clothing from QVC and will go to say target or Walmart instead if I want CHEAP DUDS.  Plus at least I can try them on.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I would never spend what she charges for polyester...well, I don't buy polyester anyway.  It's like wearing a plastic bag because it holds in every bit of heat possible. 

Honored Contributor

Why are people continually jumped on for voicing their opinions for liking or disliking lines of clothing and their pricing?

Aren't we permitted to have our own opinions w/o the constant backlash from other posters? 

Respected Contributor

@3catmomma I agree!!! People on these forums have attacked me many times for asking a simple question, or stating my opinion. Makes me stop for awhile. No need for all that.

Respected Contributor

I don't think anyone is attacking the person who asked the question.  I think people are just trying to explain that just because you feel the prices are out of line for the quality of the items, doesn't mean a designer should lower the price.  Lower it to what?  Take off 25%?  50%?

The prices are set as they are in  the stores and if  you don't feel the clothes are worth it, please look somewhere else.  What if the prices are lowered and the next person still feels the prices are too high for them?  Should the prices be lowered even more? 

QVC is a business, not a bartering center.  QVC is not a flea market. 

I also feel the person getting attacked is Susan Graver.  There are more critical remarks about the quality of the material she uses.  Again, if you don't like the type of material used, please just go on to the next designer.

Honored Contributor

Most of what I read here are just other peoples' opinions.  People can't take things so personally on these forums.  Remember, these are anonymous posters.  

I do admit to getting tired of the "then go elsewhere" type of responses.  It's like their opinion is the only right one.

Speaking of, some people believe they are right and everyone else is wrong and if you dare to say/write something that disagrees with them, you're even more wrong.  

The ones that go for the jugular and get personal are jerks.  Sometimes I respond, most often I don't because it's like talking to a wall.  

We're all entitled to our own opinions, even those with whom we disagree.