Valued Contributor

Re: CAN WE AT LEAST GET FREE RETURNS??

Nothing is free.  If this change is made it will be factored into the price of an item making the cost go up for everyone. 

Valued Contributor

@TheMemphisVette if its because of incorrect information regarding sizing, quality and inconsistency in sizing, especially within the same brand, why should I have to pay for return shipping?

Valued Contributor

Really, everyone is already paying for all the returns!!! 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 did I get this notification right? I do check all the variables. All the specific measurements for each item, yes, I do! I read the reviews, too, and go with the majority. If its 50-50, I don't order. I also watch the snippet of the video presentation, to see if maybe Jackq is modeling. AND STILL, sizing can be WAY WAY OFF. 

Honored Contributor

If I had that many issues with sizing, quality, etc., I would shop elsewhere.  I have no desire to do business with companies that cause me that many problems.

Honored Contributor

If you want FREE RETURNS, pay with PayPal.  They will reimburse your shipping up to to $30 for shipping items back to a seller up to 12 times a calandar year if you paid through them. That's $30 for each return.  What a deal!

I have used this feature several times.  You have to sign up for this feature on their website before you can use it.

Occasional Contributor

Is it true if you return an item, they are now charging a restocking fee? I don’t remember this before. I basically lost my first easy pay by returning an item and having to pay for shipping I never my W card.
Respected Contributor

@Dvlcccslp wrote:
Is it true if you return an item, they are now charging a restocking fee? I don’t remember this before. I basically lost my first easy pay by returning an item and having to pay for shipping I never my W card.

@Dvlcccslp QVC does NOT charge a restocking fee. If you return an item using the Q return label they will deduct that from your refund and you have to pay for the initial shipping to get the item to you. Remember if you use easy pay then you were only charged a fraction of the shipping to get the item to you, so they will deduct the rest of the shipping charges from your refund.