Valued Contributor

CAN WE AT LEAST GET FREE RETURNS??

OK. Charge us for shipping. Fine. But the way quality and sizing are off even within the same brand and are off even looking at the size chart with all the measurements listed. We are having to order multiple sizes and it takes so long to exchange things, that if we could do free returns, we wouldn't feel like we are getting ripped off when we have to return things that are out of our control (i.e we just don't like them). 

Honored Contributor

Re: CAN WE AT LEAST GET FREE RETURNS??

No, for the reason you mention.  People would take advantage, ordering multiple sizes and tying up merchandise.  I carefully read measurements and reviews and rarely have to return anything due to fit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend 

In our dreams......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend You are not getting "ripped off." You've been around here long enough to know the return policy. There are other places to shop if you're not happy with QVC.

Valued Contributor

Wow! Lucky you! 

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids thanks for your opinion and I do shop elsewhere. I also like to shop the Q too

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Wow! Lucky you! 

@Styleovertrend   If you're referring to my post (please learn how to do notifications), it's not a matter of luck.  It's a matter of making the effort to check the variables and making educated choices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i have no desire to pay for someones excessive returns.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

I agree with the OP. I stopped buying shoes from the Q because the sizing isn't accurage. I take an 11W and the Q is one of the only places that used to carry that size. So when I order and 11W and pay 5.50 shipping and the 11W doesn't fit, it costs 7.00 to return it. Now I have paid 12.50 and have nothing to show for it. After 2 or 3 times of this happening, I gave up buying shoes on the Q. If I see something I like here, I will see if I can buy it at shoemalldot com or amazon or zappos where it is free shipping, free returns, and sometimes it is even cheaper. The OP was right. If the sizing was consistent they would get my orders back again with free returns.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

OK. Charge us for shipping. Fine. But the way quality and sizing are off even within the same brand and are off even looking at the size chart with all the measurements listed. We are having to order multiple sizes and it takes so long to exchange things, that if we could do free returns, we wouldn't feel like we are getting ripped off when we have to return things that are out of our control (i.e we just don't like them). 

In a word...NO.