Occasional Contributor

Does anyone else wish they would bring back Sports Savvy ?????

It was real classy. Some things were too sporty, but most were good for leisure.

I miss the look and don't think D&C substitutes, just saying

Super Contributor

I agree. I miss all the nice two piece sets they use to offer. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I loved sports savvy.  I have a number of pieces I still wear.  You can't kill them.

Valued Contributor

I agree they should bring this label back for their athleisure wear.  The Q's answer is to bring back Sports Savvy type items under the Denim & Co label.  My problem with that is currently, there are 15 pages, 1348 items of Denim & Co. to scroll through.  I would much prefer, if I am looking for those items to be able to go under a dedicated brand category.  Conversely, If I am just looking for a Denim & Co. T-shirt or whatever, I resent having to scroll through all of the athleisure wear to find what I want.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

I was never crazy about SS.  They had many tops and pants sets.  If the tops fit, the pants were huge.  They never had the sizing right on their pants.  I'm not impressed with the D&C version either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I'm dating myself, but remember when they had the cute sets of 4 tee shirts and a cheesy little bag for a really good price.  Those tees wore well in the summer and were ideal for vacation or just running errands.  And the price was good, too. 

Super Contributor

I don't see how to edit--but we could buy 4 tees for what one D & C tee costs now!

Honored Contributor

I agree. I don't how long SS has been gone but I am still wearing some of it. I really liked

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

their ankle length pants

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@ivey wrote:

I don't see how to edit--but we could buy 4 tees for what one D & C tee costs now!

@ivey,  You can edit your posts by clicking on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your post.  Select the edit function.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment