Bring Carol's Daughter to QVC

I am seeing more crossover between HSN and QVC. I would love to see Carol's Daughter become a brand on QVC as well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bring Carol's Daughter to QVC

I cant understand why people are asking HSN brands to come to QVC. HSN has clearance sales, coupons, free shipping very often, what would anyone gain by having them on the Q?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marcie G  You can do better by  purchasing CD directly from their website as they have 15% off discounts.  Plus you get samples w/every order.

Bonus for me:  You can order by phone & still get the discounts.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

recently purchased their WASH DAY WATER TO FOAM SHAMPOO and i really like the way this works! their pricing with shipping is actually a little less on hsn than buying it from their website.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Marcie G wrote:

I am seeing more crossover between HSN and QVC. I would love to see Carol's Daughter become a brand on QVC as well. 

I know all Walmart's don't carry the same products but the Walmart in my town sells her products. You might can check Walmart on line also.