Respected Contributor

Bring Back the Button for New Items at the Top of the Page

Top Finds is meaningless to me.  I want to easily see what's been added.  Now, I have to go to the drop down menu to find new.  What a useless change you made from the prospective of the users, although  I'm sure the marketing people who want to push certain items are happy.

Contributor

Re: Bring Back the Button for New Items at the Top of the Page

I completely agree with you. Why do they have to go and change things. My grandmother used to say "if it ant't broke , don't change it". I also can't get the weekly program guide. I don't want one day at a time . I want everyday , on  one page like it was!!!Why did they change?? It worked the way it was !!!!

Super Contributor

Look across the page from Shop By Category and WALA !!!  It says NEW!!!  Simple as that.

Trusted Contributor

You can just sort by new items.

Frequent Contributor

@gunnergab wrote:

I completely agree with you. Why do they have to go and change things. My grandmother used to say "if it ant't broke , don't change it". I also can't get the weekly program guide. I don't want one day at a time . I want everyday , on  one page like it was!!!Why did they change?? It worked the way it was !!!!

The new program guide is awful

Honored Contributor

I'm with you Marsha.  

Trusted Contributor

Mine works ok.

Regular Contributor

I still have the NEW button at the top of my screen.  Is it possible they are doing this change to a select few to see how well the change goes?   (Like facebook does?) . 

Honored Contributor

The 'New' category button is still up top for me, between 'QVC2Big Deal' and 'Trending', then 'Top Finds'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Apparently, what you see at the top depends on which browser you use and perhaps which sort of device you use.  I'm using Safari on an iPad and here's what I see at the top.

65268C0F-EB6D-49E1-9E12-B168F145BF33.png