So disappointed that the Comfort Tee Shirt bra is discontinued.  Most comfortable bra I've ever owned and now I can't get any more.

Why do best sellers disappear?

Respected Contributor

Have you read the reviews?  I'm not sure which one you refer too (underwire or not) but the Comfort Tee Shirt bras are not best sellers.  3 out of 5 stars.

Honored Contributor

@mascot    This is typical of Breezes.  As soon as you find something you like, they discontinue it.  I guess they figure it keep customers constantly buying new stuff trying to find items that work for them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Check Ebay.  I have two sellers I buy from consistently with nary a problem in many, many years.  Once I embrace a style I start checking Ebay for customer returns.  Since QVC won't ship returns they sell them off to Ebayers.  And the price is usually less than half.  I don't think I can give names.  

WE need BOY shorts PLEASE! not everyone is comfortable in bikinies and thongs!!                  

New Contributor

Breezie, please, please add size 46B to your sizing.  Not everyone is a C cup.  Love your bras, but they need to fit correctly.

Regular Contributor

same here they get a good sellar then they quitCat Mad