Occasional Contributor

I wish they would show their bras on larger women especially the bras that supposedly help the side areas. the girls they show their bras on all have perfect bodies so it's impossible to tell if they will work on a larger, fuller busted person. It's really frustrating!

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies on larger models

@NicoleInFloridaNot sure how large you're talking about, but I'll tell you I tried 2 different Breezies for my 36G bust.  One wasn't bad, but they no longer offer that one; the other one I tried was awful for me (beautiful to look at off), so then I went to Dillards and found much better support. They often run bra-fitting clinics and even their lingerie people are pretty well trained. 

Respected Contributor

I have tried several styles of Breezies and find the band runs small.  I am a 40D in all other brands.  I actually tried going up one size and in this brand and it mattered not.  The fit was way off for me.  Others may have had better luck.

Respected Contributor

Same here for me the bands on these bra's are to small. It does not matter which bra I have ordered they don't fit. It seems they give you the same band size if you wear a 48dd or a 34dd they are all too small. I will stay with my Playtex never have a issue with that brand.

Honored Contributor

I'm a 32DD and have tried Breezies bras.  For me they had no support and wore out fairly quickly.  I wear Wacoal exclusively now and love them.  They're worth the price IMO.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I also found Breezies bands run small.  I was disappointed when QVC started parading models in their undergarments across the stage.  HSN had been doing that for years.  I prefer the mannequins they used to use to demonstrate the product.

Honored Contributor

I tried one years ago and also found they ran small.  I finally found a Bali I like and pick them up every time they are on sale.

Valued Contributor

If you are a fuller size, be wary of the ones that they tout as offering extra slimming from the sides.  I tried one and found that there was so much "push in" from the sides, that it squished everything to the center.  Where the underwires come together in the front, it had to float out a couple of inches in front of the body instead of being able to lie flat against the sternum.  Maybe going up a cup size or two would have helped, but with the S&H rates being what they are, I can't afford to keep trying.  My solution is to never buy any more styles that they advertise as "side slimming."

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Super Contributor

I think they should show their bras on women of all sizes, small and large. That way, viewers can get an idea of what the bras would look like on them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, those little flimsy wisps of material I laugh my *** off. If your 100 pds and have nuggets to pull up guess their alright.  Pretty bras to look at.

Wouldn't work on what I got to pull up.

1#please.gif