QVC Social Team

Brand Subcategories Have a New Home!

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for sharing your desire to continue to have brand subcategories. We are happy these subcategories are useful and have added them to the left navigation.

Under the folder titled MY FAVORITE BRAND we have added the most popular brands from the previous forums. 

Once you click on a brand category you will see the NEW MESSAGE button which will allow you to start the conversation.

We are continuing to address all of your comments. Thank you for your continued interest in the QVC forums & blogs.

Valued Contributor

Thank you.

Is there a way to place the discussions started this week into the appropriate brand folder?

Trusted Contributor

This is a great start! Is it possible to get our old posts migrated to these new forums? Specifically, move old posts with the label "WEN" from the "Forums: Beauty" forum to the "My Favorite Brand: WEN" forum?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brand Subcategories Have a New Home!

Thank you.

Will threads started in these new fora appear in the main feed?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@Community_Team wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for sharing your desire to continue to have brand subcategories. We are happy these subcategories are useful and have added them to the left navigation.

Under the folder titled MY FAVORITE BRAND we have added the most popular brands from the previous forums. 

Once you click on a brand category you will see the NEW MESSAGE button which will allow you to start the conversation.

We are continuing to address all of your comments. Thank you for your continued interest in the QVC forums & blogs.

This is a good thing

@Community_Team- Could you please address my post RE: View All Forum Topics?? TIA

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you! What a great day to see a change to more organization and time saving!
Now, perhaps, the current/older posts can be moved to the appropriate subcategory, hopefully? Please. I know if this happens it can take time to sort everything out.

Respected Contributor

Does everyone see what's going on here?

Pretty soon it will be just as the old forums were.......because that's what everyone wants.

So WHY did they put us through all this hassle?

ROTFLMBO !!

Super Contributor

I'm really liking the new look! 

Honored Contributor

This is great news!  Thanks!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Justina wrote:

Does everyone see what's going on here?

Pretty soon it will be just as the old forums were.......because that's what everyone wants.

So WHY did they put us through all this hassle?

ROTFLMBO !!

Hi, @SaRina

The bad news is they failed to beta test the platform with actual users so they could work out the problems before launch.

The good news is they're making what appear to be positive changes.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova