Occasional Contributor

Thin you will ever offer a bottom drive mixer like another shopping channel?  Cook's Essentials?

Occasional Contributor

Think.....

Honored Contributor

@totallyshopperholic wrote:

Think.....

FYI:  Go to your original post and click on the three dots on the top right.  Choose edit and correct your typo.

Contributor

Do not purchase a bottom drive mixer if it is made in China. They are junk and the motors cannot with stand heavy or long running times. I know because I purchased one and it was a big mistake. Broke down after only two uses. All I made in it was icing. Too many attachments to clean also. You need a brush to get in all the nooks and crannies. You are better off buying a Kitchen Aid. At least you know its made hear. There are two brands of bottom drive mixers on the market. One is Bocsh and the other is a swedish brand. They are both hundreds of dollars. Still have all the same attachments and a pain to clean. If you do homemade bread making then you should spend the money and pick up one of the expensive brands.I have had almost every mixer out there and it does not pay to go with cheap ones. Check out where they are made. Not China junk!