Esteemed Contributor

Re: Boo hiss on previously recorded!

I don't like it either. Especially not the show the SAME program for 5 hrs straight - now that was a really dumb idea. If I woke up in the middle of the night, I used to channel surf the shopping channels because at least they are marginally better IMO than most of the late night TV but now since most of them are pre-recorded and I can't tell if the "offer is still available" or not, I don't bother.

Contributor

Simply put...I HATE THIS PRE-RECORDED ALL NIGHT PROGRAMMING!

Regular Contributor

I was so accustomed to turning on QVC when I got up at 6am.  The pre-recorded programs are enough to make me NOT tune into QVC.  By chance I turned it on this morning, and immediately turned the channel when I saw the annoying Ninja lady (with the constant giggling).  I know I'll probably have to avoid ITKWD tonight knowing that the Ninja is TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

It's like time travel to the 50's. After a certain time there was just a test pattern (round circle with the Chanel number in it). It was on all three Chanel's!

Valued Contributor

Just noticed on my Comcast programming guide this week that 2-6 am ET are repeats of the 12M hour.

I thought the newbies worked the graveyard shift but I guess now they're not paying anybody?

New Contributor

I have been with QVC since 1994. I am sorry that they are going down the road that Sears took when they bought KMart.  They should have left HSN to fend for themselves instead of taking over the competition. I really miss the early morning programing with Dan , as I am an early riser and like watching as I'm getting ready for work at 5:00 AM.  Hopefully those in charge will rethink their live programming and put it back. I understand that it is probably saving money, but it would be too bad to have this cost cutting bring down QVC. I hope that our thoughts are sent to someone who cares.

New Contributor

5 hours of the same thing.  Bring back nightly programming.  This set QVC apart from the other networks.

Valued Contributor

Bring back the burning Yule log!

Occasional Contributor

QVC can't be selling very much product from 1 AM to 7 AM Eastern time. I certainly stop watching. I get up very early and don't watch the channel at all. Are you really saving money? I think you're just losing viewers.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   it's like the movie Groundhog Day. Oh wait, that movie was good. This repeat is not.