Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Boo hiss on previously recorded!

Honored Contributor

There are pre-recorded infomercials on lots of channels.  I have never watched any of them and sure won't watch them on Q.  They are trying to save money by not staffing, etc.  To me, it's like using a self-checkout which also reduces the number of employees needed.  No thanks.

Super Contributor

The reruns on QVC are beyond ridiculous. You have 3 channels with rerun after rerun. Who needs this. I watch between the hours of 2am and 7am. I have done so for 30 years. I like 24/7 live programming. I hate the endless coverage on the TSV. It's an overkill. If you want to save money drop Q2 or Q3. And bring the main channel back to the original format tha made all of us love you. 

Frequent Contributor

Just noticed that Earth Brands TSV was repetitive programming all night. Really? When did that start? Just another example of the continuous demise of the Q.
Contributor

OMG!  I just noticed this too. I'm up at 4:30am and saw Sondra presenting and thought she changed her hours. Then I saw the "previously recorded"! I guess QVC trying to save a buck.🙄

Respected Contributor

@Carney 

Thats interesting. When I turned on the TVs at 9 am the color shoe I wanted was already sold out. I wonder if having the TSV on continuously in the early hours had anything to do with that?

Occasional Contributor

I so agree with the negative views..  doing it without notice certainly shows a total lack of interest in the customers, then to just repeat the same show hour after hour.  I may order online but it’s because I’m watching programming...or at least I was.  

Multiple channels of reruns ....  do the most boring on their signature channel.. bizarre!  .start it when people are starting to consider Holiday shopping...great idea!  

Stupidest plan lane ever since the channel started.  I thought they did it on HSN to get rid of the competition for QVC....this makes even less sense.

Definitely time to do more Amazon shopping...you save so much money in shipping anyway.

Frequent Contributor

Add me to the unhappy group as someone who lives in the Pacific Time Zone.  The US is more than just the East Coast, folks!!

Valued Contributor

I can live with occasional re-runs shown on Q2. A continuous re-run loop on Q1 is intolerable like an infomercial bad dream.
New Contributor

Okay QVC, what is going on? Now 'previously recorded' shows on the main channel too? You already have 'previously recorded' shows on all your other QVC channels AND YOU TOOK AWAY BEAUTY IQ CHANNEL ON TV!

NOT GOOD! HUGE MISTAKES THAT I HOPE QVC WILL RECONSIDER.
You need to remember there are other channels and shows we can watch & shop on!
PLEASE FIX!!!