Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Boo hiss on previously recorded!

I’m not thrilled with the decision to repeat the shows, but do understand the need for cost savings. I think there may be better ways to cut costs. If you must repeat, how about alternating the shows? Perhaps management had no idea how many people on both coasts have the TV on during the wee hours?

I can barely stand to watch Kim Gravel for ONE hour but not all night!! I had to turn it off last night. Years ago when my children were babies I always had the Q on when they could not sleep. The soothing voices lulled is both to sleep. Definitely NOT the case last night -lol!
Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of the previously recorded shows.  I'll just skip them when they resurface.  

Respected Contributor

Im absolutely livid and several others I know are also when I mentioned it to them,  As long time QVC viewers,  live programming was what attracted us to QVC. Back in the day we could always shop the JC Penney or Sears catalog but we turned to QVC for the banter between host and vendor. It seems Mike George continues to destroy what made QVC such a special place in our hearts.

Esteemed Contributor

I think there might be an audience for it. Those that miss the TSV for one reason or another will be thankful. The core audience is not this time slot. It sounds like a sound business decision to me andwill not influence my viewing or spending habits. It is just par for the course.

~~~ All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I think there might be an audience for it. Those that miss the TSV for one reason or another will be thankful. The core audience is not this time slot. It sounds like a sound business decision to me andwill not influence my viewing or spending habits. It is just par for the course.

~~~ All we need is LOVE💖

Speak for yourself!!  I am on the west coast and this is when I watch the most QVC.  This such and a POOR business decision on the part of QVC!  I already experience extremely slow shipping of 12 to 14 days to receive most clothing items and now I cannot watch live QVC broadcasts in the primetime PST hours of 9pm to 3am.  This is awful!!

Occasional Visitor

Just found out about the prerecorded shows, kept repeating  same tsv over and over. I'm on the west coast too and always watched late night QVC, but not anymore, boring, boring, boring.

New Contributor

I agree 100%.  Terrible idea to air previously recorded TSV for hours over night.  I was holding out hope QVC wouldn't go this route, but no such luck.  And the shipping these days is atrocious.  I ordered items on the Creed Silver Day that only just shipped.  Twenty years ago, I received items in 3 or 4 days.  I've purchases less and less because of the abysmal shipping.  Guess I just have to stop altogether.

Trusted Contributor

My ''suggestion'', (that is if you don't want to go out of business,) is that you fire the person or persons that came up with the idea of running previous recorded shows on the main QVC channel...Really?  My guess is it's sure not going to get you more $ in the bank...no wait, but  IT WILL ME !!!!

Contributor

What is going on with reruns all night on the Q? So disappointed. Maybe QVC has too many channels and not enough programming to support them all. How about doing one channel the right way like you used to do

Respected Contributor

Definately sounds like a cost cutting move.....never a good sign.