Honored Contributor

Really interesting, thought-provoking dialogue, @Caaareful Shopper and @Ketra.   Just when I thought I knew what I thought about the review process, my perspective is shifting!🙃😜   I think I'll look at the information QVC provides about their review system.    Their product reviews are managed by Bazaarvoice, and that might make it even more disjointed since I don't think we have any means of discussing concerns with them or asking for clarification.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

I saw a review on Susan Graver's tsv yesterday that talked about how disrespectful she was talking over the host, this is ridiculous, the Q should delete those reviews.  They need to review the products.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Bogus reviews

[ Edited ]

@Unhooked42 wrote:

I saw a review on Susan Graver's tsv yesterday that talked about how disrespectful she was talking over the host, this is ridiculous, the Q should delete those reviews.  They need to review the products.  

Exactly. We aren't supposed to be hateful or disrespectful to the hosts or guests on this forum, so why allow it in reviews? There are some mean, petty people who always give Lori Goldstein's LOGO pieces bad reviews without purchasing them. They are constantly insulting Lori and the customers who buy and enjoy her clothing. Their "reviews" have NOTHING to do with the actual garment or any purchase they have made. 

These types of reviews are NOT useful to QVC or the customer because the reviewers are simply being spiteful and malicious for no good reason. It's not a matter of them saying why they aren't buying something. It's insulting and disrespectful.