Valued Contributor

Bob Mackie with Rachel,yesterday

i was so pleased to see Bob Mackie coming on for 2 hours,yesterday.I love to hear him tell of the featurers and how he designed the clothing,in general Ilove his line and have quite a few of his clothes.When I saw who the host was ,I was disappointed,because this host has become a non stop talker.She tthinks that every second must be filled with useless chatter.I watch to see and hear Bob Mackie,and just as I thought,he could barely get in a word,as Rachel was on a non stop talking spree about nothing.Bob Mackie is a designer and a gentleman,who deserves respect and a host that gives him that.I watched about 10 minutes,most of which was on mute,then I turned off QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie with Rachel,yesterday

@mosky  I'm so glad you noticed this, too.  I wanted to watch the show, too, but I cannot take Rachel!  She has to be the center of attention all the time.  She repeats almost everything the vendor says which I think is a slap in the face to the vendor.  Like what they were saying wasn't important, she has to repeat.

Always trying on the clothes, even had to try on the pants over her capris!  I think Bob seemed embarrassed when she did that.  That's what the models are there for. 

Respected Contributor

She talks way to much. I think she tries to hard.

Esteemed Contributor

She tried to put a jacket with one of his tops and he was very polite and said something like "I don't know if thats would work together"...

Honored Contributor

I am sorry and moderators may delete my post, but I just do not like her!  Yes, she talks way too much and I, too, could not watch her with Bob Mackie, he is an Icon and she is a "big mouth" who has to be the center of attention, she is 50 yrs. old and acts like a child trying to get attention!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

From what I have seen of Mr. Mackie, he has absolutely no difficulty in shutting up anyone who bothers him. If Rachael was annoying him, he sure would have let her know loud and clear.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

From what I have seen of Mr. Mackie, he has absolutely no difficulty in shutting up anyone who bothers him. If Rachael was annoying him, he sure would have let her know loud and clear.

Mr. Mackie could let her know loud and clear that she was annoying him and she would ignore him. I think Rachel is under pressure, she was not like this even 2 years ago. I used to love her shows, now I can't watch her.

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, was disappointed to see Rachel with Bob Mackie yesterday.  I enjoy his presentations - not only for his style tips, but for his anecdotes about so many performers!  Rachel has a great vocabulary , but she talks way too much and is way too loud!!!  I ended up turning the show off!!!

Respected Contributor

I saw they were going to be on, on Facebook. . I refuse to watch her, I can't even watch with the sound off, what's the point?? I can watch Bob all day long, but not Rachel, even for 5 minutes. 

Contributor

I didn't watch that particular show - but I like Rachel.  I'm sure Bob Mackie would have said something during a break if she was really annoying him. Maybe not, he's such a gentleman.