Super Contributor

Bill with NO easy pay mentioned

Not only is this confusing for us who keep track of our easy pays, but have lately received a crumpled up invoice in squashed packages with NO amount or number of easy pays.  way to go Q.  we're too dumb to notice how much our bill goes up each and every month.  more channels sure don

t make you any better,,,,,downhill is your direction.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Bill with NO easy pay mentioned

@misspammie

Is this your bill from QCard? Synchrony Bank has notified us that they made an error on all their bills omitting the easy pay explanations. This will be rectified going forward.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Thank heavens this was a one time mistake.  It took me twice as long to reconcile my bill because I had to check on line to see which number E-Z pay I was paying on each item.  Let's not make it any harder on our customers than we have to QVC. 

QVC Customer Care

@gwiz

I am sorry that this caused any inconvenience for our customers.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

I do not use a QCard but a regular credit card and this has been the case on all my purchases for the past few weeks.  I have had to go back to the print I make of my receipt at the time of purchase to find out the EZ pay amounts.  It used to appear at the bottom on the enclosed invoice which made it easy to reconcile my purchases.

New Contributor

Not only did not say easy pay on my receipt, they put the full amount into my credit card twice which was declined, they then put the easy pay in which was accepted I did not have the full amount to use my credit card, that is why I ordered item with the easy pay option

Esteemed Contributor

@misspammie, how have you been??  I haven't seen you around and was worried that the squirrels you wrote about had broken down your door and taken you away!!  LoL

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org