Honored Contributor

Re: Bigger range of sizes in Bras

Rhonda Shear *HSN) has been giving us easy directions.

Just measure across our bust and look at the chart to find our size in her TSV (April 1)

No measuring our band size, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And while we are on this subject, Rhonda could also add a couple more sizes in her range.

Edit:  I take issue with Rhonda's "Just shop your top" advice.  I wear a 1X in 99% of tops, yet I buy 3X from her and they certainly aren't loose.  I'd try a 4X for comfort if she had one.

And yet another thing:  The department store names QVC has been bringing in, those have even less of a size range than Breezies.  I'd sure like to know where all of those my size and bigger are buying their bras.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I need a bigger band size. You would think that the bra buyers would be aware that the clothing is size 4X FLIES out the door, with constant sell outs. Well, we ladies in the expanded size range need larger bra bands.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilMadi wrote:

I would appreciate larger band sizes. I believe Breezies 3x is a 44. I've seen other manufacturers go up to a 58. I always thought QVC could benefit from selling larger sizes.

@LilMadi @I had to look at your screen name because I thought I wrote your post. I 100% agree. QVC should realize that if larger plus sizes from 3X-5X are selling out in clothing, that bra sizes that would coordinate with these larger sizes would also sell, but only if QVC is smart enough to adequately promote that the sizes are available. 

Valued Contributor

You are absolutely right. If the sizes of garments are more "inclusive," the size of undergarments ought to be, too. 

I'm one of the small band, large cup size ladies. The Q used to sell Wacoal, which was a good, but pricey brand that carried my perfect size. There are so many others that do, too, and I would surely appreciate the easy payment option. Bras are not cheap!