Bigger range of sizes in Bras

I would love it if your range of bras had more inclusive sizing for us smaller band but bigger cup sizes. I am a 34 G and the current sizing options don't work for me (especially in the lounge type bras)

Honored Contributor

Re: Bigger range of sizes in Bras

I agree. I also wear a hard-to-find size. But honestly, I don't think it will happen. The Q won't sell enough of them to warrant restocking them just for a select few of their customers.

Honored Contributor

I buy Elomi on Amazon, they have the bigger sizes.  I am a 34 ff

Esteemed Contributor

They used to have 32 here, but never in a larger cup.  Now they lean more to larger bands.

Don't think any leisure bra out there will ever work because the support won't be there.

If you go up a band size and cup size in a sports bra, generally the a leisure effect can be found.

Respected Contributor

I also doubt QVC will stock the bras you've requested, so I searched Her Room dot com for bras in size 32FF and 32GG. The search resulted in 2300+ name-brand bras, many of which are on sale. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@SharonFLA   I've said this same thing for years about this family of women making bras only for themselves and the sizes they wear. They totally leave out the small breasted women like me.  That's okay, I wouldn't buy their bras anyway. 

After I was introduced to the genie bra they used to also sell here years ago, I was and still am totally sold on these bras. It's so easy to wear a genie type bra for me, a smaller breasted woman. I have tons of them in every color of the rainbow and then some. I bought lots here in many colors because they had that many - for a while. Then I found more at herroom.com. 

Super Contributor

I seldom have seen a band larger than 44.

Honored Contributor

I was cleaning out a drawer last week and came across one Genie bra.  It looked like a limp tired old handkerchief.  Contrast that with my Rhonda Shear (sp)  Ahhh bras, which still hold shape in a substantial fabric.

Valued Contributor

I would appreciate larger band sizes. I believe Breezies 3x is a 44. I've seen other manufacturers go up to a 58. I always thought QVC could benefit from selling larger sizes.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Super Contributor

Try the website Woman Within. I put in your bra size, and 43 choices of bras came up. Hope this helps.