New Contributor

I just saw the QVC 2 daily value, the Peace Love World flutter sleeve tee on the website. I love QVC and buy literally all of my clothes here. I did just purchase the "Galaxy" tee but I have to say, the presentation shown on the web page was so annoying. When I take time to watch these, I want to know what size to buy, whether it shrinks, whether to size up or down, what sizes the models are in, etc. What I do NOT want to see if the PLW designer talking about herself non stop and singing her own praises incessantly. I try to refrain from criticism, but in this instance I had to say something. She was like fingernail on a chalkboard. . .I watched and endured until the very end in hopes of gettng some valuable insight re the product, but that never did happen. I bought it anyway and I'm going to be beyond irritated if I got the wrong size because the presentation talked about nothing helpful. Dial back the ego a tad bit. . . good grief.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  When I'm buying online  need to know as much about the item as possible...I don't care to hear silly stories or how to wear it...I can figure that out myself. 

One time I wanted to buy a certain brand of lipstick.  The vendor & host only spoke about how wonderful that brand was, and what their dates liked with SO & husband...never once in the presentation did they discuss colors!  UGH!...I never did buy!  This was on Beauty IQ

Honored Contributor

Re: Beyond Annoying

[ Edited ]

I have never heard or doubt you ever will hear them say if it shrinks!

That is not info they would devulge!

If I ever purchased an item that shrunk so bad, I would return it as defective.

They will give you standard laundry instructions, ... (line dry is a hint to me the garment may shrink if put in the dryer...but that is just an assumption)

what it is made of....

sizes the models are wearing (usually)

but they not going to tell us this item may shrink!

Now that we no longer receive our original shipping back and the cost to return is SO high...it is even more important that correct and thorough details on the item are given on air AND online.

Esteemed Contributor

@Janiedog55 wrote:

I just saw the QVC 2 daily value, the Peace Love World flutter sleeve tee on the website. I love QVC and buy literally all of my clothes here. I did just purchase the "Galaxy" tee but I have to say, the presentation shown on the web page was so annoying. When I take time to watch these, I want to know what size to buy, whether it shrinks, whether to size up or down, what sizes the models are in, etc. What I do NOT want to see if the PLW designer talking about herself non stop and singing her own praises incessantly. I try to refrain from criticism, but in this instance I had to say something. She was like fingernail on a chalkboard. . .I watched and endured until the very end in hopes of gettng some valuable insight re the product, but that never did happen. I bought it anyway and I'm going to be beyond irritated if I got the wrong size because the presentation talked about nothing helpful. Dial back the ego a tad bit. . . good grief.

That particular vendor just rubs me the wrong way.  So I have never bought any of her clothes.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I try not to make negative comments about vendors or hosts, but I must agree. I absolutely love PLW and have many items. I hate that I don't enjoy the designer herself.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Occasional Contributor

Yep, I totally agree. I have watched 2 presentations of this item and not in either presentation did I get sizing and fit. I like PLW clothes but have spent a fortune sending them back. I find I have to buy 2 sizes 2 get the right size and then sometimes that doesn't even work. I can wear anywhere from XXS-M. It is crazy you just never know with this brand. I ordered XS and S in this but have a feeling it will be off.

I will say if Leah is presenting you will get The models sizes, what size she is wearing and the garment fit. She is the only one IMO that is good about giving that information.

Valued Contributor

I agree, but is not just this vendor.  I watch a lot of the videos and other vendors do it, too, but some of the hosts go on and on.  Many many times I just move on and don't buy.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you all.  However, my biggest pet peeve are the handbags.  I can see the colors......please open the handbag and let us see the inside before waiting 15 minutes into the presentation.  Dimensions would be nice also.

Frequent Contributor

I thought I was the only viewer who felt this way!

I won't even watch the presentations, she gets under my skin...everyone should be confident but this woman is over-the-top annoying..

it's loungewear for goodness sake.

S

Honored Contributor
If they would give the complete info on the fabric, I would know whether it would shrink...I dry very few of my tops or pants...I usually have to check online to get the info. “Cotton-rich” means nothing to me.