Esteemed Contributor

You moved a post from Forrestwolf from the Recipe Forum.  She frequented that Forum most often and that is why she put it there.

ALL POSTERS DO NOT READ EVERY FORUM!

I would not have seen her post if it had not been in Recipes.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beth at QVC

[ Edited ]

@Zhills @Beth-QVC

Yes, that's where her friends post and it sounds like she's going through a very hard time right now and needs her friends more than ever.

It would really be nice and thoughtful if her thread could be moved back to Recipes, where her friends will see it and can offer her words of encouragement.

Please consider this request.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Not trying to challenge a moderator,but I agree.  More likely some poster reported it as annoying them for being in the "recipe" forum and it was moved. Seriously,some posters just cannot allow anyone to color outside the lines. 😱

Honored Contributor

This is probably why they leave the thread title there and then the reference inside, to indicate where it was moved.  That seems to be a courtesy and should be helpful, no?

I doubt if anybody reported the thread, as I cannot imagine why since people know her in those two forums (cooking/recipes).   Maybe they just happened to see it there and figured it s/b moved.

Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Not trying to challenge a moderator,but I agree.  More likely some poster reported it as annoying them for being in the "recipe" forum and it was moved. Seriously,some posters just cannot allow anyone to color outside the lines. 😱

@birkin baby I had the audacity to post something in the wrong place and was reported and moved even thought I posted where I wanted my comment to be. There are comment moderators out there just waiting to pounce on unsuspecting posters. LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Honored Contributor

I made a post on the Sept. Recipe thread that Forrestwolf had a thread in among friends since I saw that it had been moved. I know she always posted in recipes.

Honored Contributor

They are just trying to keep things neat, tidy, and organized.  No post should be in recipes unless it's a recipe or references one.  Among friends is more "touchy feely" which is where that thread should be.  Forestwolf will be well cared for there.  It's a safe place to land.

I appreciate the mods efforts to sort thingso out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Honored Contributor

People need to get a life.  Good grief!  I've posted responses to others in different forum titles.  Maybe because recipes is a subject that pretty narrow.

I don't know, but if it doesn't bother most of the people who post there, why should it matter?

I just skip over something I know isn't about the subject.  Why can't others do that?  It's not like it happens that often.  We all have the ability to scan a post and skip over it.

My guess is that most people keep to the subject/topic at hand because they want their post read and responded to.  If they don't there's a reason and I don't have an objection to having it be left alone.

But then, I'm only one person and it's my opinion (I need to post that because I've been accused of speaking for everyone)....