Occasional Contributor

Beth/QVC monitor removed "Blankettes" post about Shawn inappropriate dress

Beth QVC - There was nothing wrong with "Blankette's" post and shouldn't have been removed. I agree with her statemen.... although it can no longer be read.

Shawn needs to be talked to by upper managment about her inappropriate outfits.  I do not appreciate turning on and seeing this woman's 'cleavage' all the time.  I am almost certain that QVC has a dress code, right?  As a viewer, I shouldn't have to look at her flaunting herself.  Please send her back to human resources for training or I will take my business elsewhere.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Beth/QVC monitor removed "Blankettes" post about Shawn inappropriate dress

No, there was not, so I just emailed management instead and encourage others to do the same.ENOUGH!

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for the support, I guess being dressed appropriatrely is not acceptable?

Respected Contributor

The first thing I thought when I saw the dress tonight was, please pull it up, it is almost obscene as low as it is. Cleavage is one thing but this is ridiculous.

The dress itself is not bad, it just needs to be pulled up an inch or two.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

What is wrong with Shawn's dress? It's adorable. If people don't like her they should watch something else. I only watch Shwns's shows because they are mostly beauty shows. People didn't like Lisa and made a career of complaining about her.  There are hosts I don't care for and I don't watch them. 

I agree.  The dress as worn is in poor taste  nice beach wear

Respected Contributor

Josie Maran get away with wearing...well..not much!

Trusted Contributor

It looks like she has a towel wrapped around her.  Looks like I do when I get out of the shower.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was just because she is doing 3 hours of beauty.  Josie would probably think she's over dressed.  lol

Honored Contributor

@LoveTaLoveYa wrote:

Beth QVC - There was nothing wrong with "Blankette's" post and shouldn't have been removed. I agree with her statemen.... although it can no longer be read.

Shawn needs to be talked to by upper managment about her inappropriate outfits.  I do not appreciate turning on and seeing this woman's 'cleavage' all the time.  I am almost certain that QVC has a dress code, right?  As a viewer, I shouldn't have to look at her flaunting herself.  Please send her back to human resources for training or I will take my business elsewhere.  

@LoveTaLoveYa  Dress codes are passe, lest we step on someone's civil rights, however, it should be obvious QVC doesn't have one.  I agree that Shawn's attire exceeds the boundaries of good taste.  My guess is hosts have a male supervisor who doesn't have the guts to reprimand anyone. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment