Honored Contributor

@Helen47 wrote:

dooBdoo, thank you. I never thought of contacting a moderator for help. I will, and hopefully they can assist. 

@bebe777, that's a great idea. Thank you for the suggestion. I'll give it a try....

@SleeplessinSD, thank you so much for your kind words. I really hope that your particular situation can be fixed. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @dooBdoo Good question! Unfortunately at this time, I don't believe there is a way to disable the Best Answer feature on a specific thread. I'll pass along the request though, I can't promise anything, but it never hurts to pass along feedback! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC, thank you so much for passing our request on. I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think the best answer feature is just bizarre. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. The other day someone, I'm sure by mistake, marked a post of mine as the best answer on a thread about Oscar dresses and I got an email notification that someone had done that. Huh?

So I logged in to the boards and went over my settings and the instructions don't match what you are supposed to do to disable getting email notifications either, and hopefully I disabled that feature so I won't get any more of those if someone toggles the best answer instead of just hearting a post.

Later on, I noticed that the best answer had been unchecked but not by me which I think is fine.