Frequent Contributor

Love the line but need to request more pants - in various styles - and in the GREEN TEA color.  Those you currently have sell out so quickly especially in size small and please QVC bring them to us in TALL inseam, as well!  Would love to see more green tea ponte. Thanks Kim and The Q!

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel request

@22eyesblue    It's best to contact Kim or any vendor on Facebook or other social media as they don't participate here. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 Thanks Kachina624!  I hold out hope that the powers that be at QVC pass on suggestions from good customers.  But, it can never hurt to place the requests in multiple places.  Happy Easter!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@22eyesblue    It's best to contact Kim or any vendor on Facebook or other social media as they don't participate here. 

I have written to Kim on her personal page several times, commented live on chat to her friend Amy, and have never had a response to my request for Petite tops, not just pants. Unfortunately I think she is too busy to read or respond. Maybe its qvc's move to offer petites and she has no control.  It would be nice if my request was at least acknowledged.

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have written to Kim on her personal page several times, commented live on chat to her friend Amy, and have never had a response to my request for Petite tops, not just pants. Unfortunately I think she is too busy to read or respond. Maybe its qvc's move to offer petites and she has no control.  It would be nice if my request was at least acknowledged.

Kim seems to respond to all those callers she gets on the live shows!  That's what they say.