Contributor

Beekman Goat Bath and Body Overkill

You are overkilling this product.  It needs spaced out far more than what it is being shown.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Goat Bath and Body Overkill

When it's the TSV, the product has multiple presentations throughout the day, because not all customers can watch QVC all day long.

There are many that can only watch at certain times, so multiple presentations gives more customers a chance to watch one.

Not all QVC customers are online and can just pull up the item with a video, either.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

You must just rarely watch QVC.  They do the same with all TSVs every day.  They're literally boring us to death and give these presentations until our eyes glaze over, at least those who don't turn off their TVs in disgust.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I love watching the Beekman Shows - I'm a little obsessed as I love their products and I like that 2 men living on a goat farm in upstate NY were able to start this great company - with the help of all their neighbors. It's a Rags to Riches Story.

I've been watching many of the shows - and will be watching more later.

I ordered 4 Sets of the TSV and 1 set of the 8 piece soaps, 3.5 oz., with the tin.

I'll be giving away most of the products for the holidays -- and when u break down the prices --- it's very affordable. Free Shipping on the TSV and 3 gift boxes --- how can you not order???

A few weeks ago, I received a set of 15 Arteza Gift Bags for $12. from Walmart on-line --- they are beautiful and sturdy --- perfect for Beekman products. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You must just rarely watch QVC.  They do the same with all TSVs every day.  They're literally boring us to death and give these presentations until our eyes glaze over, at least those who don't turn off their TVs in disgust.

I'm enjoying these shows -- so uplifting. 

Contributor

Ugh.  The story is cute, and hyped to the max, but if you check out the ingredients they are not the natural brand they want to be.  Goats milk way down on the list.  Plus, the soaps lose scent as soon as they come out of the wrapper.  This is marketing to the max.  Don’t fall for it.  If you want natural, shop local.

Honored Contributor

I love the Beekman products, but I don't watch QVC at all, only videos of products I'm interested in.

Listening to posters on these forums complain constantly about hosts, vendors, models, show content, eating vs. not eating on food shows, etc., for 25+ years, made me not even want to bother watching QVC on TV

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Maybe it's just me but until yesterday or last night, don't recall, I'd never watched these guys.

Was channel surfing and found them. I could only listen to them for 5 minutes and byebye. Something about them, to ME, was very off-putting.

Honored Contributor

When I first saw the product on the Q, I ordered the soaps and body cream. I also tried the hand lotions.  I wasn't impressed with the products and in fact have not ordered since.  I have other products which work better for me.  I did like the goats though, so cute!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Overkill is pretty much the story on QVC these days.  Take an idea and promote it until we are sick of it.  Then we have the hosts screaming at us, mumbling, just about begging us to order.  Some of them sound desperate to save their lucrative salaries.