Honored Contributor

Re: Bed Jackets Please!

[ Edited ]

Stan!  Don't forget to add the hood!  (buttoned or zipped on and off)  ............ Of course, it could be attached as long as the fleece bed jacket and hood are lightweight enough.......

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Stan!  Don't forget to add the hood!  (buttoned or zipped on and off)  ............ Of course, it could be attached as long as the fleece bed jacket and hood are lightweight enough.......

@ROMARY

Not being a smart aleck here, but why would you ever need a hood on a garment worn indoors?  Well, not unless your roof leaked!   LOL    Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Tinkrbell!   I use my hooded lightweight sweater and/or fleece hooded robes every chilly morning!  When there is a chill in the air, I just flip the hood over my head, and it is very warming and comfortable.  Takes the chill out, so to speak.  Until I turn on my heater. Walking into a chilly kitchen for morning coffee, etc.  Seriously, it works very well (for me).  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never wear anything chenille ....  but a nice quilted satin bed jacket would be nice!   Heart