Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

I have several old (and I mean old) Stan Herman chenille bed jackets.  When my girlfriends come to visit in cold weather I throw them in the dryer right before my gal pals are due to arrive and when they come in they put on toasty warm bed jackets.  It's like getting a big hug!  Please ask Stan to bring them back!  I don't know why they've become a thing of the past. 

I LOVE my Stan Herman bed jackets.  My mom bought me two and I use them when it gets cold and I can read in bed and not turn the heat up.  Please being them back!  

Trusted Contributor

Last year (or the year before...), I bought my mother-in-law a cozy bed jacket at Macy's that she seemed to like. (She never says thank you, but that's another story!).  I saw the same one on super clearance at the end of winter, and bought it for myself.  LOVE IT! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2   That sounds great if you live up North, but if I handed my friends a hot bed jacket in Florida , they would leave.  LOL   They are really nice to have.  I had some years ago but not sure what happened to them.  They are great when in hospital.  

Honored Contributor

I have several from Stan Herman.  I also have a few (although not as big and not chenille) from Carole Hockman.

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2   That sounds great if you live up North, but if I handed my friends a hot bed jacket in Florida , they would leave.  LOL   They are really nice to have.  I had some years ago but not sure what happened to them.  They are great when in hospital.  

@BalletBabe, I probably use mine more when we bring the grandkids to Florida and rent a condo - my DH goes crazy with the AC!  I live for the heat and he's not happy if you can't see your breath inside.  lol

Respected Contributor

I sure hope Stan gets the word that we want a new bed jacket. I own 2, but they aren't Stan's. One is over 30 years old and it doesn't fit me like it use to Smiley Happy The other one is is nice, but a chenille one would be great. I've shopped with QVC since 1995 and I think I only saw Stan bring a bed jacket to the Q once or twice. I hope he reads or hears that there are women out here that want him to bring them back. I'll cross my fingers and maybe we will see them in the spring or next fall. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  Well it does get cold once in awhile.  I grew up in Pittsburgh.  I hated the weather.  The last thing my Mother said to me before she died was, "I am so cold"  I was always cold so I left 14 years ago and have no regrets!   I was born to be a tropical babe   LOL.   I love Stan Herman.  I bought a chenille robe from him like 20 years ago and it still looks great.  I also have a robe from him. 

Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Bed Jackets Please!

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Here are some:http://www.bluekangaroo.com/product/37496090/stan-herman-plush-bed-jacket-dillards

@Annabellethecat66, thanks for the link.  It's funny how QVC use to carry so many and now all of them are out of stock.  Due to all of the positive responses maybe they'll ask Stan to bring them back.  Chenille with pockets would put me right over the moon.  So little makes me happy!

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 Look!  I'm not minimizing those jackets.  I owned at least two of the chinelle ones and loved them.  As a matter of fact I know they're around here somewhere (I never throw anything out).  You'll soon see me on the Hoarders TV show!  Ha!  Chinelle thingy and all.  

******!  Now I'm going to want to look for those things and I don't know where to start.