Valued Contributor

I have several old (and I mean old) Stan Herman chenille bed jackets.  When my girlfriends come to visit in cold weather I throw them in the dryer right before my gal pals are due to arrive and when they come in they put on toasty warm bed jackets.  It's like getting a big hug!  Please ask Stan to bring them back!  I don't know why they've become a thing of the past. 

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

This sounds cozy❤️💜

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  You posted this in the Electronics forum.  You need to post it in the Suggestion forum.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@NickNack@Nicknack wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2  You posted this in the Electronics forum.  You need to post it in the Suggestion forum.

@NickNackThanks - I thought I had put it in the suggestion box - once again proving I have old brains - lol!

QVC Customer Care

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

What a thoughtful idea! Love it...

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

What a thoughtful idea! Love it...

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC, @LTT1, Beth thanks very much for moving this out of electronics - not sure how I managed to do that!  And to both you ladies, thank you for your kind words -  my friends love them when they come visit.

Respected Contributor

Suddenly I want a cozy bed jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Stan Herman bed jacket that I probably have had for 20 years.  It still looks great and feels wonderful in the evenings when I am reading in bed.  I hope that he brings them back, and this would be the perfect time of year to do so.  They make great presents.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor
Im wearing one right now! It's quite old and embarassingly tattered. I'd love a new one. What a great addition that would be to those tired QVC "gift"shows.
Valued Contributor

@SXMGirl, @x Hedge, they really are great gifts.  They're the sort of thing people don't think to buy for themselve's and once you own one (as you both know) you find that you wear it, and enjoy it, more than you ever thought you would.  I'm sure it's too late for this year, but hopefully the Q gets working on them for next year.