Respected Contributor

Oh my, it's back but why?  This is now on our home page with 2 woman facing each other.

One has the cold shoulder top and the other gal looks like she has a skimpy (no support) bathing suit on.  

Yes I wrote about this before.  If she were selling bathing suits I would understand. 

From what the other posters wrote she is not even on QVC anymore. 

It is a very unattractive photo that will not encourage skin care sales IMHO.

Honored Contributor

Besides being outdated what is wrong with the picture?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I guess there could be multiple reasons the photo is back:

1.  It's the stock photo for the Beauty iQ channel, which was recently switched back from being the temporary Holiday Channel.

2.  There are way more people who see absolutely nothing wrong with the photo of that beauty vendor in a sparkling top or dress (of course it's not a bathing suit). 

Some may like to be more covered up, but I see absolutely nothing scandalous about the photo.

Respected Contributor

To answer both posters, I just think it is a very unattractive photo of what looks like a very pretty woman Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ Photo

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Oh my, it's back but why?  This is now on our home page with 2 woman facing each other.

One has the cold shoulder top and the other gal looks like she has a skimpy (no support) bathing suit on.  

Yes I wrote about this before.  If she were selling bathing suits I would understand. 

@Jackhound Mom 

Put yourself in her shoes and imagine how you'd feel if you saw that photo of yourself. She probably wishes it would go away more than you do. We all get unperky at some point, can't be helped. She'd probably choose a different top if she had it to do over. Then again maybe not, who's to say.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@Jackhound Mom 

Put yourself in her shoes and imagine how you'd feel if you saw that photo of yourself. She probably wishes it would go away more than you do. We all get unperky at some point, can't be helped. She'd probably choose a different top if she had it to do over. Then again maybe not, who's to say.

@Jackhound Mom  - How could she not see what she looked liked.  All she had to do was look in the mirror.  I agree that it wasn't the best choice of a top to wear to appear on tv.  Good thing the picture was very small.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ Photo

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom  - The infamous photo is back today.  Looks like it's here to stay for 2020.

(and the fashion pic where the woman has the belt placed right under her breasts)