Super Contributor

Enjoyed the Beauty Bash Venue! From the history to plenty of room, seating, food and drinks! Well done!

Trusted Contributor
So it wasn't wall to wall people? If you wanted to talk to a qvc host, were you able to? I debated going but just couldn't decide.
Super Contributor

I don't believe it was as crowded as years past. There were still tickets available at the last moment. If you get a chance to go in the future don't hesitate. It was a great experience!

Trusted Contributor
I will. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Could some one please explain to me how this works. Can you go all 3 days or just during a designated time?

Were there 2  ticket price levels.... with a takeaway bag with gifts according to your ticket price?

Were there talks given by the hosts?

Thanks everyone.

QVC Customer Care

@wonderfulworld 

An attendee could go to all three days or just one time. There were two ticket levels with bags to match each. There were talks and interviews given primarily by the our vendors plus many of our hosts were in attendence. Apparently, the Beekman boys were a big hit with their entourage of baby goats. 

Beth QVC

Contributor

The beauty bash exceed expectations! We didnt see the hosts at the host "spot" just caught courtney on the way out and heard Kristine anouncing speakers. BUT i did get to see a bunch of others like Angel, Doris Dalton, Maria and Karmindy. Beautiful and kind inside and out! We took the studio tour on Saturday am and hit the lottery! We saw host and guests and even caught a glimpse of Ryan Seacrest on air. These people are as wonderful and awesome as i hoped they would be! We will definitly attend next year. AWESOME! 

Occasional Contributor

You had to purchase the ticket for the day and session you wanted to attend.  The tickets were non transferable and the lineup was subject to change without notice. I was interested in going on Sunday for the hair presentations. Since I live here in Philly I decided to wait and get a ticket at the door and when I checked the event app that morning Dennis from Tweaked hair and Josie Maran were taken off the schedule and apparently replaced by Doris Dalton. 

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@wonderfulworld 

An attendee could go to all three days or just one time. There were two ticket levels with bags to match each. There were talks and interviews given primarily by the our vendors plus many of our hosts were in attendence. Apparently, the Beekman boys were a big hit with their entourage of baby goats. 

Beth QVC

Thank you Beth! I would love to go some time.