Super Contributor

Re: Be glad when the Saturday Night Christmas shows are through

It's not the clothing that bothers me as much as the talking about anything except the product!  

Super Contributor

I'm not a PJ wearer.......My preference is a nylon nightgown........love cotton or lightweight flannel this time of year but with these new mattresses (which we have an ICloud) that are so popular, just cannot turn over easily in the bed wearing anything else other than nylon....when it's time to replace this ICloud, we are going back to a regular mattress/box springs.

Regular Contributor

Re: Be glad when the Saturday Christmas shows are tbrough

@KKJ wrote:

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Three days a week (one WfH day and the wknd) I look like I'm lying around in bed all the time. Because, unless I'm going to get groceries or pick up a prescription, that's the way I appear.  For me, I enjoy these shows and their styling. The world we live in is completely different and it has changed over the last few years, not only this year. (Most) People don't get all dolled up for work, no suits etc. We're much more relaxed and casual. It's been a progression over the years, but I assume after this year, you will see it become even more prominent. However, I can absolutely promise that once Roberta's gardens are on every weekend, I will be ditching QVC weekend mornings in the winter-spring because the way you feel about the current shows is the way I feel about gardening and food shows.

True, and don't forget after first of the year it will be all exercise equipment shows!

I'm eagerly awaiting to see Shawn demonstrate exercise equipment!

Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@KKJ wrote: True, and don't forget after first of the year it will be all exercise equipment shows!

You don't need to exaggerate. There's a FITNATION TSV on December 27 and a Total Gym TSV on January 2. That's probably about 12 hours combined.

And what's the purpose of YOUR post?   If you bothered to actually read my post I wasn't talking about just TSV's.  I've been watching the Q long enough to know what is aired year after year, and there are many fitness equipment shows.

Regular Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

same complaints all the time. why do they keep watching?

I watch because I might like to buy something.  There are complaints about complaints.  Why do they post?

Valued Contributor

@KKJ Don't you mean, Kerstin will model the fitness equipement (every.chance.she.gets)?  Cannot watch people demonstrate how to use fitness equipment except for the professional trainers.  She, in particular, cannot wait to have her spandex and tanks on for the hour or two.  And because she is definitely not a favorite, I switch the channel.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@greenjean1: OAP???  What does that mean???

@Diva on The Q   On air presenter.  

@proudlyfromNJ : Thank you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If it were occasionally, I wouldn't mind, but this seems to be every night, and although I generally don't watch much QVC anymore, i do check to see what's on, and if it is something I am interested in I will watch for a while!

I have been working from home since Mid March, and while my attire is very relaxed during the week, I can't wait until the weekends to dress up a bit! lol! But that's just me.....I definitely don't work every day in pajamas!

Super Contributor

@kelsey17 i was thinking literally EXACTLY the very same thing sigh.

Once January hits (actually looks like the boring programming/TSVs are already starting), it's total snoozeville lol from January to March .... well at least I finally save $$$ then .... lol! 

Having said that, I more or less enjoy Shawn Saves Christmas, but then again, am rarely tuned in for the whole show (usually out with the hubby).

New Contributor

Any what is it with those hats on her head.  I switch station..  Bring Stacy back and get rid of some of you regulars host.  So childish.