Esteemed Contributor

Re: Be glad when the Saturday Night Christmas shows are through

[ Edited ]

I am thinking that we only have a few more of these shows, since Christmas is fast approaching.

They have not really bothered me, but I am rarely tuned in for the whole show.

Respected Contributor

same complaints all the time. why do they keep watching?

Respected Contributor

I don't watch but instead channel surf during commercials. I'll stop if something catches my eye. It only takes one clown outfit, or utterance of "honey" to keep me surfing.

I can't think of the last time I've been in sleepwear all day, not even when sick. I get more accomplished when I try and make an effort.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with  you.....it is neverending......but be careful what you wish for..............after the constant "warm and cozy" shows..........come the end of the year AND all the NEW YEAR NEW YOU shows.....Nutrisystem, healthy Greens, 

exercize equipment, healthy skin products, on and on and on again.......................usually no real change of programming until end of Feb/March when actual newer products are presented......................

Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  I never watch Shawn.  She dresses in a manner that I feel is inappropriate for her position.  She is very hard to understand when presenting the product.  She is all about Shawn.  Click goes the TV channel.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  Shawn dresses in a manner that is inappropriate for TV in mhy opinion.  She is hard to understand during a presenbtation.  So the channel is turned when I see her.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian  Yes  I heard Shawn say this also that she lives in PJs 24/7 and hates to see the PJ season end. I picture her driving her car in them and shopping in them etc. 

Are we that allergic to street clothing?  I hated the trend with HS kids coming in to school  about 10 years ago, like they rolled out of bed with their energy drinks before the first bell and I hated to see the Wal-Mart PJ wearers. It speaks lazy slob to me. Wear them at home and around your house.

Honored Contributor

I don't let a salesperson's clothes bother me.  I rarely look at what they are wearing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Be glad when the Saturday Christmas shows are tbrough

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Three days a week (one WfH day and the wknd) I look like I'm lying around in bed all the time. Because, unless I'm going to get groceries or pick up a prescription, that's the way I appear.  For me, I enjoy these shows and their styling. The world we live in is completely different and it has changed over the last few years, not only this year. (Most) People don't get all dolled up for work, no suits etc. We're much more relaxed and casual. It's been a progression over the years, but I assume after this year, you will see it become even more prominent. However, I can absolutely promise that once Roberta's gardens are on every weekend, I will be ditching QVC weekend mornings in the winter-spring because the way you feel about the current shows is the way I feel about gardening and food shows.

True, and don't forget after first of the year it will be all exercise equipment shows!

Respected Contributor

Re: Be glad when the Saturday Christmas shows are tbrough

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote: True, and don't forget after first of the year it will be all exercise equipment shows!

You don't need to exaggerate. There's a FITNATION TSV on December 27 and a Total Gym TSV on January 2. That's probably about 12 hours combined.