Regular Contributor

Be glad when the Saturday Night Christmas shows are through

[ Edited ]

How many women need to talk about PJs, socks and wine? They're talking and giggling over each other that you can't hear one person.  You need one host, one OAP and hopefully the host will let the OAP talk.  This has been done to death and yes I'll change the channel to the other one where there's some semblance of professionalism.  It will be nice to see actually dressed people as not everyone is lying around looking ready for bed all the time.  

Super Contributor

Re: Be glad when the Saturday Night Christmas shows are through

I could not agree more. I'm not one of these bring back the old QVC hosts. But, at least present shows that don't make you cringe for the hosts.

Valued Contributor

Re: Be glad when the Saturday Christmas shows are tbrough

Three days a week (one WfH day and the wknd) I look like I'm lying around in bed all the time. Because, unless I'm going to get groceries or pick up a prescription, that's the way I appear.  For me, I enjoy these shows and their styling. The world we live in is completely different and it has changed over the last few years, not only this year. (Most) People don't get all dolled up for work, no suits etc. We're much more relaxed and casual. It's been a progression over the years, but I assume after this year, you will see it become even more prominent. However, I can absolutely promise that once Roberta's gardens are on every weekend, I will be ditching QVC weekend mornings in the winter-spring because the way you feel about the current shows is the way I feel about gardening and food shows.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

some like it, some don't

we are not all the same ....THANKFULLY

i would never expect them to ONLY air how i like it

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Dare I say, there are other options.

Respected Contributor

Shawn does have a good number of pjs...different ones every night.  It makes easy living for her ..after her shift, she gets in car, drives home goes in the house straight to bed!

Occasional Contributor

I agree!

I watch hsn and I love how Amy and the other hosts are professionally dressed! 
The pajama party is really getting old! 😒

Respected Contributor

@greenjean1: OAP???  What does that mean???

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Shawn does have a good number of pjs...different ones every night.  It makes easy living for her ..after her shift, she gets in car, drives home goes in the house straight to bed!

Every time I think I'll sit down and watch the Q, there she is and it's an immediate click. Her act is tiresome. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@greenjean1: OAP???  What does that mean???

@Diva on The Q   On air presenter.