Honored Contributor

It's a real puzzle to me that it's been years since Bobbi has appeared on the Q. Her products are wonderful & sold out signs were evident every where through out the hour she was on air. On You Tube, she seems to be still "big" on the Q in the UK. What happened here? I'm tired of the same makeup vendors over & over again...IT, MALLY, LG, etc. BRING BACK BB! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BRING BACK BOBBI BROWN

[ Edited ]

YES! I agree! I loved Bobbi Brown cosmetics. I'm tired of IT evey other week, and Laura Geller's Balance N-Brighten. I was sad when they discontinued Holly Mordini's line. 

Valued Contributor

I miss seeing her demos, but between the Estee Lauder Company Store and Bobbi's Friends and Family sales you can get much better prices elsewhere.

I use Bobbi's Bath and Beach fragrance, her corrector and concealer, her bronzers and her gel eyeliners.  I manage to get them at better prices than Q offers.

Valued Contributor

Smashbox is now on HSN ... but w/another spokewoman, not Holly.

Respected Contributor

I love BB but even when it is on the Q I buy it from BB website directly, free shipping, free gifts and GREAT sales.

Contributor

Yes!! I agree!!!

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

YES! I agree! I loved Bobbi Brown cosmetics. I'm tired of IT evey other week, and Laura Geller's Balance N-Brighten. I was sad when they discontinued Holly Mordini's line. 

Actually Holly Mordini has her own line now called Stroke of Beauty. I believe they have been on QVC afew times, but only a couple of products. I did not get to see the demonstrations, but I really like Holly. Hopefully QVC will have Holly on more often with more products and Bobbi Brown, as I love her line of cosmetics, but like most here have sadi, her website offers great deals, freebies and super fast shipping, but it is nice to see her do the demos!!!!!!